Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Bratty Day


Sometimes it is just a bratty day.  I’ve been stuck in meeting all day that went no where, agued endlessly with people so dense the floor should have collapsed.  I‘ve had to repeat to the whiny people the polite phrase “while I’m sure that is the way you feel the system should be this is the way it does work”, adding in my own mind, “therefore put you big boy pants on and deal!!!!!”  I know my blog has been mostly the needy sub side of me but I don’t have any soul searching or angst today. 

DH was sick last night so no nookie for me.  To add to my bratty mood I know DH won’t be home till after midnight.  I’m probably not getting any tonight since he rarely wakes me up for sex.  I have to get up at 4am to go into work so staying up isn’t an option.  I guess if I'm going to orgasm tonight I'll be solo but that is hardly as fun. 

I know self bondage is possible but I'm not qualified... yet.  Hmm, imagination is the key to my arousal, so I’m going to: 

1) let my inner brat/dom out and come up with some publicly/private games that I 
think DH should play with me.  
2) Chat with friends 
3) Catch up on the blogs 
4) try to orgasm as much as possible.  
5) Finally I'll dress in my best nighty and fall asleep on top of the covers.  Maybe 
I might get a wake up call.

STEP 1

Ok since e-mails are recorded and snoopy co-workers always look over a shoulder or read text messages a kinky code is needed.

..     ----  Knees/Thighs together when sitting or standing
._.   ----   Knees/Thighs barely touching when sitting/standing
.__.  ---  K/T far apart as publicly acceptable when sitting/standing
*     ---- Clench pussy
Abb  --- Arm behind back as if cuffed (easily hidden as natural in an office chair)
BP   --- Best posture, chest out, mostly hard because I become aware of my nipples.
Kn  --- Drop something and assume a kneeling slave position before looking for or picking it up.
StB  --- Strip in the bathroom.  All you have to do is take the shirt and bra off completely and put them back on.
NT  --- Nipple touch  must find a way to discretely/quickly touch your nipples with a pen, notebook, edge of the desk anything you can to make it look accidental.

You could add numbers after the codes to indicate minutes or times to do something.

This would work for any public place.  I’m sure there are many more public hidden games I’m not thinking of.   

.... Let you know how the rest of the steps go :)

1 comment:

  1. when stuck in very long boring meetings I make my girl play the bad word game. I give her a bad word, whore for example, and through the course of the meeting she must use words I give her that spell out the key word with their first letter. So with whore she might have to use in the meeting - What, Help, Ocean, Respect, Early - and she must use them in order. Of course the harder the words the more fun the game can be.

    ReplyDelete