Thursday, November 17, 2011

I love it when a plan comes together.

Tuesday night...

I thought about wearing a satin nighty, but then thought maybe a corset, and finally settled on my birthday suit.  I switched the sheets and fell asleep on top of them hoping for a late night visit from DH.

DH woke me with a strong grip pulling me into his arms.   Then his mouth was biting the top of my breast.  For almost an hour he bit, pinched, twisted, and abused my breasts.  He had me begging and sobbing for him when the pain finally pushed me into subspace.  He rolled me onto my knees and took me from behind.

Afterward he held me as I trembled and when I thought we had finished he brought me to the edge and over again with a vibrator. 

Wednesday ...

Just sliding out of bed sends sparks of pain/pleasure throughout my body.  The ride to work had me soaking wet and sending dirty texts to DH.   My day was long and crazy, filled with surprise moments of arousal from how sensitive my nipples were.  When I got home DH told me he wanted to just relax and watch TV so I set another naked trap.

When he came to bed I snuggled up and spooned my naked rear to his front.  It was less than 5 minutes before we were fucking like bunnies.  My poor breasts couldn't take much abuse but the little rubs and kisses were just as intense.

I guess we can say my plan worked out for more than just one night.

I feel like we are moving forward.  We still have long strides ahead of us and our communication is still spotty but I am hopeful that he might be enjoying what we have tried and be willing for more. 

We have another big date night planned for Saturday we're going to La Bec Fin a five star restaurant in Philly. (My birthday gift to myself) I am hopeful that the after time will be even better than Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, ann!

    Love,
    Kitty

    P.S. I've tried that plan before...works like a charm:).

    ReplyDelete