Monday, November 14, 2011

Shutting down the Mind

I think as women we want to analyze and think everything within an inch of its life.  I started my day yesterday with the intent to 'talk' with DH (dear husband) when he got home about him not living up to our agreement and communicating what he wanted/liked to me.  He was gone for the day and I had a rare 10 hours with nothing that needed doing. 

I spent most of it touring some of my new favorite blogs and finding more to enjoy.  I even tried my hand at writing some erotica (a lot harder than writing fiction with some steamy parts).  I enjoyed some time in the FetChat rooms and met some wonderful people.  Basically I spent the whole day reading or writing about BDSM.

By the time for DH to be home rolled around I was so worked up that I almost orgasmed at the sound of the front door.  But still a part of my mind was ready for disappointment knowing he had spent a long day out and about while I had been relaxing.  He grabbed and kissed me the minute we were within reach of one another and it shut my brain down.

What followed was a wonderful and fun night of loving.  I didn't ask or talk,  I just enjoyed what we had.  It is a hard balance to find between comunication and patience.  I know I forget sometimes that this is not just about me.  If I am truely submissive I need to think about his needs as much as if not more than my own.  Sometimes I just need to let life happen and not think so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment